Thursday 17 April 2008

START to my planning internet design artefact


This appendix which my draft out your ideas and concept:


I am finding some sites that effectively achieve the things that help enhance to my own website to development of my own internet design artefact. Thus, I am learned about some of bad web design from ‘the 10 Worst Web Sites of 2007’ because sites as point out the common faults in web design. However, I start to draft your ideas and do layout sketches for a variety of ideas to digital or/ and execute. And then I have to compile my work using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash CS3, and Dreamweaver. On the other hand, I am required to produce regarding main entry page, menu page (home page), and three content pages including digital resume, portfolio of your previous works, and my experience at Liverpool (800 x 600 screen resolution). For that reason, I do research on the concept and also find references to aid your production. For example, I am visits to some good web design or bad website design examples relations my own Internet design artefact’s concept in which is collection researches. I also have shown some appendix below:



No comments: